PROJECT MANAGEMENT (According to PMI Standards)
- Project monitoring,
- Project Control (Time, Cost, …)
- Project Execution Strategy
- Project Management & Supervision
- Scope & Communication Management
- Risk Management
- QA QC Insurance
- HSE Management
- Site Logistics
- Site Management
- Quality Control
- Health & Safety Coordination
- IQ / OQ
- Process Qualification
- Mechanical & Piping
- Civil & Structural
- (SCADA / MES)
- Design Qualification
- Operational Permit
- Permit Closing
- Claim Management
- Lawsuits & Arbitration
- Administrative & Technical Support
- Contract Closing
- Warranty Management
- Subsidies Management and Closing
While the Project Manager is responsible for ensuring long-term customer satisfaction, the Project Coordinator manages project definition, layout integration, cost control, time schedule, and complete document management. We adopt a very strict reporting and decision-making scheme with a weekly project Team, weekly user Team, monthly steering meeting, and bi-monthly status meetings.
Guidance, project management support, supervision: based on long years of experience, DICOM supports its customers on a daily basis, on all aspects and throughout their projects. Its responsive, committed and expert Teams use precise methods to organise, prepare and monitor, and to ensure deadlines, costs and constraints are fulfilled.
SUPERVISION OF CONSTRUCTION
Basis on our qualified Teams (Engineers, Technicians, Supervisors, etc…), DICOM provide a large choice to the clients to select the dedicated person in order to manage their projects. The supervision of a project is a monitoring & controlling phase on the life cycle of this project.
DICOM as a supplier company of Personal & Engineering services, reply in a reduced time to the client needs basis on the Job Description and Scope of Work.
The qualifications available to supervise the project are: Site/ Project Manager, Engineers, Supervisors, Inspectors, Quality, Technicians, Team Leaders, etc…
Different disciplines can be supervised by our Team such as: Civil, Mechanical, Structural, Piping, Pipeline, Electrical & Instrumentation, Welding, Insulation, Scaffolding, Engineering Services, Audits, etc…
Our Staff is very experienced and qualified to do the dedicated job due to their large experience and training.
In general our Supervision Staff is monitored and controlled by the management of the client and assist the monthly, weekly and daily meetings.
COMMISSIONING & START-UP
Commissioning is the last step of a project before handover it to the client. We can provide a qualified Commissioning Staff as per the request of the customer.
- Factory Performance Test (FAT) Attendance,
- Preparation of Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Start-up and Site Performance Test (SAT) Procedures,
- Commissioning Team Assignemnet and Mobilization,
- Execution of the Activities,
- Interface Management with Engineering Department, Suppliers and Construction Team.
- Site and Classroom Training Sessions,
- After Market & Warranty Services Management.
- Interim Plant Management
- Corporate Setup & Administration
- Recruitment & HR
- Quality Control Project
- Plant Ramp Up